Middle-Earth World > 3D Model Places

Ennecap has donated our first model to MeDem

(1/2) > >>

Redrobes:
Ennecap is a 3D modeler of exceptional ability who is creating Minas Tirith in great detail. He has donated one of the buildings to MeDem and we shall see how that can be fitted into the terrain using Outerra. We have to work out now how we we import this, store it and make it available as part of the data.
So a big thanks to him for this:

vellum:
Nice work Ennecap, thanks for the model.  What are you working in max / blender / maya / Lightwave etc?  I posted the wip on Amon Hen earlier, if you get the chance take a look at it and give me some tips / help.  I just downloaded blender two days ago, so I have no skills atm LOL, just fighting my way through the UI. 

Redrobes:
Hopefully he will join but he told me he is using 3DSMax.

monks:
 8) That's nice and I think you could learn a lot just by studying that. His models are pretty amazing!

monks

D3Souz4:
that model looks amazing although it's very far from book accurate.  Were you hoping to use this or steer more towards the books dimensions?  This looks like it is 1.25 x wider than it is tall.  By the books description the outer diameter should be a mile, each level was 100 feet and the tower on the top level is 300 feet (1000 total) so it should appear about 5.5:1 width to height.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version