Middle-Earth World > 3D Model Places

Amon Hen

<< < (2/5) > >>

monks:
:) looking forward to seeing your progress on this...and I have to rep you for wading in there!  ;D If you ever need help, Robes has used it a fair bit as you know. Did I just pass the buck there? lol
I've not decided if I'm going to use Blender or Max yet...I also need to get this final builders version out before I can move over to the modelling. Beyond that, I suspect the terrain patch updates will have to be done incrementally. I'm anticipating the new stuff -should be fun. I pmed you btw ;) I can get you some pics from role playing sources if you want...I'll try. Every little helps right? Well, let me know, maybe you've already made up your mind on sources.

monks

vellum:
You might wait on the rep until you see what I made LOL !!!  this thing is terrible atm  :(
I think the way I'll approach this model is to use the photo ref so I can get somewhat correct proportions, then we can mod it to kill any obvious issues.  For my first try I think I need the reference help once I become comfortable with blender I can move on actually playing around with the development of new ideas / models. 

monks:
hehe...well perhaps but you haven't seen mine yet either! :-D Hmm...I'm downloading Blender anyway. I'll certainly be taking a look at it even if I can't quite yet commit to fully getting serious with it. Oh yes, just realised I need a 3 button mouse. I'll try it with this thing- it's got a button but it's really a wheel.

monks

vellum:
I'm using a wheel mouse, so far no issues with the wheel that I know, but then again what do I know, I've only had this loaded for a bit over 24 hrs  ::)

vellum:
Ok here's your laugh of the day, I present Amon hen LOL.  there is so many things wrong with this, but at least I'm learning blender a tad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version