Middle-Earth World > General Discussion

Rendering some maps

<< < (8/8)

monks:
The folder MakeRoomForShadowBuild contains the files which go into the World Machine tmd build.

The World machine input files are in the HillsMask dir.

The parent folder contains other important files. I'm going through the files one by one in my list to see which are there. If I find them all, it might be possible to reconstruct the tmd. Setting up a directory path structure would probably enable opening of it good to go, presuming your machine can open it of course. I'm on 32 GB.

//I found them all. There are 4 terrains. Base dem. Mountains. Lowlands. Africa (south east lower corner). All in tile form. The lowlands went in as a png. The rest are hfz.

So, I'll try and recreate the file structure and then open up the tmd.

I'm also in the middle of creating a tiled gmp with all of the terrain and vector layers in one place.

monks

monks:
This is the tmd for the last build dates 310113.  ;D It has 16 file inputs, many are tiled sets. I rebuilt the whole dir structure but it didn't load any files. Tmd loaded fine. So I'll try rebuild it manually. I reckon all of the files going to the Mincraft peeps could just as easily be exported from the tmd network as from Global Mapper.

I might not do things the same way this time around. The tmd might be different. So much has changed with WM anyway in 7 years.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZX6SMkZHhoyPaP0QABXDqTV7xjE684cUUQX

monks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version