Middle-Earth World > General Discussion

photos and links question

(1/2) > >>

vellum:
I was wondering how SMF handles photos, do we do this through an external link such as photobucket type site? I see we have an attachment option, but it appears limited in size and # per post. 

Redrobes:
Yes I see your point. I think we need to up that limit from 128K to something like 1Mb. But I dont host this forum so ill check with Outerra guys.

vellum:
Just thought I'd post up a couple of glitches I've noticed here.
1.  The read new thread contents button continues to show the thread as unread / read. eg sometimes its correct and sometimes it's not.
2.  If you don't log in you can't see the thumbnails, this may be the way the SMF software works?  I think it would be a good idea for folks to see the thumbnail

monks:
They're more questions for Robes, Vellum.
 I've just started a course in 3DS Max and got a license. :) I think what I'll learn will be applicable to all kinds of apps, including Blender.  ;)

monks

vellum:
Nice that you've been able to take a max class ;D.  Some kind of organized instruction never hurts, good luck with it.  Now I expect those buildings to be sprouting up all over middle earth LOL  A Blender group in my area would be nice, but I've found none atm.   College towns might have at least an interested following, but alas I'm a good ways away from any of those either, well ones I want to travel to MUHAHA. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version